I’ve recently been nominated for four awards by four lovely bloggers – thank you all so much. So I thought I’d put them all together in one post! I’ve been nominated three times for the Liebster Blog Awards, which I’ve actually already done once but I can’t not do it again when I’ve been nominated three times, right? And then lastly I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award! So lets get answering some questions!
So I’ll start with the One Lovely Blog Award. The lovely LindsayRose nominated me for this one – please go check out her blog here, she’s got a lovely blog and she’s honestly the sweetest, she always leaves the loveliest comments on my posts! Thank you for the nomination Lindsay!
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and links back to them
- Post about the award
- Share 7-15 facts about yourself
- Nominate 9-15 bloggers you admire and contact them to let them know.
Seven facts about me:
- So many people have admitted that when they first met me, they thought I had chocolate on my chin – but it’s a mole.
- I always do my own gel nails and I used to be really into nail art, I love painting my own nails and even if I do say so myself, I’m pretty good at it.
- I used to draw a lot. I was hugely into art, but I got so sick of being forced to draw things I didn’t want to when I was doing GCSE art and it stressed be out so much that I haven’t drawn anything since, and don’t really want to. My teacher totally killed it for me.
- I absolutely love Ed Sheeran and his music.
- I hate tea. I don’t mind green tea, but your standard English breakfast tea with milk is gross.
- I have two brothers; Matthew who is 17 and Luke who is 13.
- I really like going to bed early and waking up early in the summer. I love getting up early when its a warm sunny day. But I go the opposite way in the winter and fall asleep at 3am and wake up at 11am.
As I’ve got four awards to get through here, I’m going to run out of people to nominate if I award like ten people for each one.. so I’ll just nominate three people for each award. So for the One Lovely Blog Award I’m nominating Jenny, Everything EmmZeeBee Blog and Sarah’s Cup of Beauty!
I was also nominated for the Liebster Award by Makeupandcosmetics , Charlotte Amanda and Livelaughlib. Thank you so much girls, I’m honestly so happy that all three of you have liked my blog enough to nominate me – thank you! So now I’ll answer each of their questions and then nominate three bloggers for the Liebster Award.
- What is your favourite foundation? At the moment it’s the Mac Studio Fix (prepare for some shameless self-promo) which you can find my review of here.
- Which make-up products can’t you live without? (oh god more shameless self-promo, I’m so sorry) I actually have a whole post on this here, but in short.. my mascara, and my freedom eyebrow pomade for sure.
- If you had to create your own product, what would it be and why? I want to say some kind of foundation that’s also like a spot/acne cream that will cover your spots while healing them, but I don’t know whether that is actually possible. This would have been exactly the kind of thing I needed when my skin was really bad so..
- If you could travel to any place in the world where would it be? I’m not sure to be honest? There are lots of places I’d like to visit but there isn’t really one particular place for any sentimental reason. I’d probably have to go for somewhere cliche like New York or maybe somewhere like Hawaii or Jamaica.
- What is your favourite food? A chicken burger 100%.
And now Charlotte Amanda’s questions:
- How do you spend your spare time? Either reading, blogging, watching Youtube videos or probably sleeping or eating. Exciting right?
- What’s your greatest achievement? Urm I’d probably either have to say my A* I got in A Level English Lit, which might sound stupid but honestly you have no idea how hard I worked for that. Or possible my student of the year award, which sounds kind of sad but I honestly used to be so un-academic, and I still don’t know why I was awarded this but I’m so proud of it!
- Do you have any hobbies/interests? Reading and blogging!
- What’s your favourite food? Again, 100% a chicken burger.
- Twitter or Instagram? Twitter. Instagram is nice to look at but not so much to use.. It’s all about how many likes you get and I’m not a fan of that. But then I guess you could say Twitter is all about followers?
- If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go? Probably New York, or maybe I’d go back to Disney World idk.
- Why did you start blogging? Mainly to sort of document what I’m getting up to and because I like writing, and as I’m not in education right now I need something to keep my brain active!
- What’s your favourite season? Summer.
- What’s your next goal? To have a really good and as stress-free as possible year.
- What advice would you offer to a newbie blogger? Don’t worry about how many followers you have or how many people are viewing your stuff, just be consistent and post regularly.
Now on to livelaughlib’s questions:
- If you could travel anywhere, where would it be? Well you already know
- Who is your blogging inspiration? I don’t know tbh, I don’t really like aspire to be like anyone? I’m sort of just trying to do my own thing.. boring I know!
- favourite candle scent? I’d have to go with good old lavender – it’s so calming!
- What is your dream job? Probably to be an editor at a publishing house, like a really decent publishing house. I’d like to be paid to read texts everyday.
- Truth or dare? Probably truth.
- What’s the next thing you intend to purchase? Well considering I have a big make-up delivery coming tomorrow, probably nothing else now until pay day.. I’m thinking of treating myself to a McDonald’s on Wednesday, so probably that!
- Where do you intend to go with your blog? I’m just hoping that it continues to be something I enjoy doing and something that keeps me being productive in my spare time. It’d be a great added bonus if people were to enjoy it and keep coming back here though!
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Chicken burgers of course!
- Winter or Summer fashion? Ok now this one is difficult.. I’d probably have to swing slightly more towards Winter because there’s something nice about being all cosy in a jumper and big coat, but at the same time I love just being able to wear shorts and a t-shirt. But I’ll go with Winter.
- Brexit? Hmm, probably best if I don’t get too into this or else I could be here a while. Ok so I voted remain, and I’m totally proud of that so if you want to challenge that, please be my guest. I think leaving isn’t wise at all, but I mean there isn’t much I can do about it now so I think it’s important that we deal with what is about to happen and make the best of the situation.
- Are you sticking to any goals you set for this year? Yeah I’m not doing too badly actually! I’m eating a lot healthier, I’m drinking more water, getting a lot more sleep, I got a job and I’m earning money, I’m feeling a lot less stressed than I have been recently and I’ve been feeling really productive! I’m actually loving 2017 so far, it’s all going in the right direction for me!
So that’s it! Thank you again to you three lovely girlies for nominating me, and please go check out their blogs because they’re all so lovely! And now for my questions and nominations for the Liebster Award…
- Do you have a middle name? If so, what is it?
- What is your favourite thing about yourself?
- What is your biggest regret?
- One goal you’ve managed to achieve this year?
- Something you are really proud of?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Your current favourite make-up product?
- What was the first book you can remember reading?
- Pizza or burger?
- London or New York?
- What was your favourite subject at school?
Thanks again for the nominations and thank you if you’ve read this far down too! Make sure you come back tomorrow because I’m hoping all my make-up will be delivered and I’m going to be putting up a post about it all ASAP! In the meantime, you can find me at all my social media links or go check out my last blog post if you haven’t already, Five Things I Can’t Resist Buying!