I’ve seen a lot of these posts about this recently and they’ve had me thinking – how many things have I bought because of other beauty bloggers? Or purely for blog pictures? Turns out there are quite a few things… Here are ten items that I’ve been encouraged to buy because of blogging.
- MAC’s Velvet Teddy lipstick. I am absolutely positive that if you are a beauty blogger you will be fully aware of Velvet Teddy, if you don’t own several. Beauty bloggers without a doubt influenced my choice to buy Velvet Teddy but I 100& don’t regret it at all. It is my most used lipstick by far, I love it.
- A corrector palette. I feel like a few months ago corrector palettes were everywhere and all anyone talked about so I got myself a Revolution one. Again, I don’t regret this purchase, I’m still using it everyday and it works wonders.
- Barry M Matte Me Up liquid lipstick. Again, these have been very talked about and beauty bloggers have been loving them as great dupes for the Kylie lip kits. Although I don’t at all regret buying the product as I really like it, I don’t really like the other shades that they sell.
- Collection concealer is definitely another one of those products everyone was talking about, however I’m not sure I’m so on board with the hype on this one. Although the concealer itself was okay, I thought the choice of shades was pretty rubbish. Being a concealer, it should really be a shade lighter than your foundation but their lightest shade was far too dark for my pale skin.
- I’ve bought various gold/copper items and fairy lights to use in blog and Instagram pictures after seeing other bloggers use them. For example my New Look gold pineapple plate/dish or my Primark copper fairy lights. However, they also look really pretty in my room so it’s a win win situation really!
What products have beauty bloggers made you buy? Have you bought any of the products that I have for the same reason? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading and watch out for a ‘My holiday in pictures’ post coming tomorrow. If you can’t get enough of me and can’t wait until tomorrow for another post then you can check out yesterday’s blog post ‘Blogger wishlist – make-up, homeware, clothes, books & more‘ or find me on my social media links!