Blogger Award!

Blogger Award!

This is kind of exciting for me as this is the first blog award I’ve been nominated for, so a massive thank you to Lindsayrose! Below are the rules for the award…

screen-shot-2017-03-04-at-13-03-33

So, the eleven questions that Lindsayrose gave me are:

1. What country do you live in? England!
  2. How old are you? 19.5 (the half is very important)
  3. Why did you start blogging? Mainly because I enjoy writing and it’s a way of practising writing and sharing what I write, even if it isn’t that deep and meaningful. Also because I want my blog to be the kind of thing that I could have done with a couple of years ago; something full of tips, tricks, advice and recommendations.
  4. If you had 3 wishes what would you do? Firstly, I’d like a year where I could go away and live somewhere in the country and my only goal for the year would be to try and write a book (and then to get it published at the end) and like not have to worry about anything else. Second, to have enough money to give to my family for everyone to live comfortably and not have to worry or stress about bills and things, I know money doesn’t buy happiness but it can definitely reduce stress. Lastly, can I go as big as asking for a cure for all cancers?
  5. Describe your personality in three words? This is actually a really difficult one.. I’d probably say I’m quite ambitious, persistent and imaginative.
  6. What does success mean to you? Success is being happy and without stress and worry.
  7. What is your pet hate? I literally have about a million. The first one that came to mind though is probably people who are just generally very hateful.
  8. What are you fearful of? Lots of things.. losing people, being unsuccessful, not being in control and spiders.
  9. You’re on a desert island and can take two items, what do you take? A knife and a flare.
  10. Can you drive? I can, but I can’t park.
  11. What is your favourite feature of yourself? My imagination.

Okay and now eleven facts about myself:

1. My favourite thing to eat is a chicken burger
  2. I’m petrified of needles
  3. I’m 5″8
  4. I find it hard to fall asleep without music playing or a TV on
  5. I’m a real perfectionist
  6. I’d love to write a book and get it published
  7. I’d rather wear a pair of converse or vans over heels any day
  8. I love driving at night while playing my favourite loud music
  9. I’m a huge stress head, like I could stress about anything
  10. I have to have decaf coffee and it makes me sad
  11. I went from an E to an A* in A-level English lit in just 9 months and I’ve never been so proud of myself

Next are the blogs I’m nominating for the award! These are all blogs which I love reading and I think really deserve the award:

1. Everything EmmZeeBee
  2. AyR Galaxy
  3. SITBACKANDJUSTLIVE
  4. The Girl with an Accent
  5. Mary Claire
  6. helloitsjo
  7. uncoindepaix
  8. PlainDebbie
  9. Sarah Bailey Beauty
  10. Beauty and the Ballroom
  11. KippinsBeautyBlog

And finally.. these are my eleven questions to you all!

1. Three things that would make your day?
  2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
  3. If you could only use one make-up product for the rest of your life, what product would you use?
  4. What is your staple piece of clothing that you couldn’t live without?
  5. Would you rather be rick and famous or poor and unpopular?
  6. Heels or trainers?
  7. Are you a day time person or a night time person?
  8. Your favourite food?
  9. When is your birthday?
  10. What is your ultimate goal in life?
  11. What is your dream job?

Thanks again to Lindsayrose for nominating me and to everyone that I’ve nominated, please let me know when you post you answers, I’d love to read! Thanks for reading and make sure you follow my blog to catch my make-up post tomorrow!

emmachxrlotte

26 Comments

1. March 4, 2017 / 4:38 pm

Congratulations on the award. Get used to it, you will definitely get a lot more 😊 Keep up the good work πŸ˜€

2. March 4, 2017 / 6:46 pm

Yay! It’s so well deserved hun your an excellent writer congrats on your award again and I loved reading the answers to my questions x x x

• March 5, 2017 / 11:30 am

Aw thank you! You’re so sweet! When you wrote your post how did you tag all the blogs so that they got notifications?? I’ve tagged people but it’s not notified them😭 #NotComputeSavvy

• March 5, 2017 / 11:37 am

Mine didn’t either I just hyperlinked their names but there is a link that you can do as well just not sussed it x

• March 5, 2017 / 11:40 am

Ah I got a notification when you tagged me in yours! I really ought to look up some tutorials on how to use WordPress haha, still not got the hang of it all!xx

3. March 4, 2017 / 11:55 pm

Omg thank you so much for nominating me! 😘😘😘 will post soon!

• March 5, 2017 / 11:36 am

That’s alright! You deserve it! Make sure you tag me, I can’t wait to read!x

4. March 5, 2017 / 11:12 am

I was just reading through then saw my name, thank you! Nice to learn a few facts about you!

• March 5, 2017 / 11:37 am

No problem! You definitely deserve it, I love your blog! x

• March 5, 2017 / 12:02 pm

Thank you so much! It’s no problem at all :)x

5. March 5, 2017 / 11:55 am

Congrats x1000 on being nominated – you deserve it and thank you so much for nominating me! I appreciate it <3

• March 5, 2017 / 12:03 pm

Thank you lovely!! You deserve it too, your blog is looking great!x

• March 5, 2017 / 12:04 pm

I appreciate it so much – I certainly posted this on my facebook page with a congratulations to you on there as well xoxo

• March 5, 2017 / 12:13 pm

Ah thank you! I don’t actually have a Facebook page for my blog, but I’ll go check it out on my personal Facebook! Thank you x

6. March 5, 2017 / 12:56 pm

Congratulations on the nomination and thank you so much for nominating me, as soon as I can I’ll answer all your questions πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ either later today or tomorrow.

• March 5, 2017 / 1:13 pm

Thank you! And it’s no problem at all! Ah okay, I’ll keep an eye out, I can’t wait to read!x

7. March 5, 2017 / 7:34 pm

Aww! Thanks for nominating me! 😊 that means a lot! And I loved getting to know you a bit more! 😁

• March 9, 2017 / 7:36 pm

It’s no problem! I love your blog, you definitely deserve it! Ah thank you πŸ™‚ x

8. March 6, 2017 / 7:27 pm

Thanks for the nomination πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ Loved reading some fun facts about you! Your wishes to have money to take care of your family and live stress free….ME TOO. What I would do to just pay everything off and live in sheer comfort without ever having to worry about finances lol Also how kind of you to use a wish to find a cure for cancer. Melts my heart. I also can’t believe you’re 5’8….girl go model!!!

xo, JJ

• March 9, 2017 / 7:31 pm

Sorry I’ve only just seen this Jenny- it’s been a busy week! But absolutely no problem for the nomination, you so deserve it! Your blog is fab, you’re such a regular poster and have fab content! Not to mention how lovely you are, you always leave these lovely long comments on my posts, you’re the best. Glad we have that in common! I know right?! I’m so tall, if only I wasn’t so awkward I’d probably go for modelling haha!x

9. March 19, 2017 / 9:08 pm

I know I am SUPER late but thank you so much for the nomination!! I’ll definitely post soon! πŸ˜€ Oh gosh, I know exactly what you mean – I’m a total stress-head too! One way to reduce it (at least temporarily) is by driving with good and loud music! I feel like you know what I mean, right? xD πŸ˜›

What are you thinking? Leave a comment