Stationery Haul

Stationery Haul

I am a major stationery loving notebook obsessor and recently I bought a load of new bits and bobs and so I thought I’d share them all with you guys – plus it’d give me a chance to practise taking some good pictures. Nothing makes me feel all motivated and organised like some new stationery. So I went in on a little haul on notebooks, pens and pencils and desk tidies etc, and this is what I got!

Wilkos sell these gorgeous copper desk tidy type things – of course I couldn’t resist the copper. They have the pen holders as shown on the left, which also has a section for other stationery type things such as paper clips and post-it notes etc. They also have filing trays, as pictured on the right, and I’ve got this inside my desk draw to keep all my notebooks and papers together. They also have those folder-holder kind of things that I don’t know the name of. They’re all from Wilkos and they were all £2.99 each, not too bad at all! They go perfectly in my bedroom with my copper theme and they’re really useful! Also, the little pot of paper clips and pins is from B&M for just £1 and is really really useful.

If you’ve read my last post then you’ll know that I’m loving journals at the mo. These journals are brilliant because they’re inspirational journals – meaning they contain motivational quotes to keep you going. The “Words of Wisdom” journal was actually bought for me by my friend and I believe it’s from TK Maxx (honestly if it’s the last thing you do, go and get yourself one of these because they’re beautiful). The same goes for the “Believe in Yourself” journal, which is from Amazon for £10. This journal just has little one line quotes at the top of each page, but they’re equally as inspiring. They’re both gorgeous and really do their job of inspiring so I’d definitely recommend both!

Notebooks are probably in my top five favourite things, probably right after food to be honest. I am a nightmare for buying notebooks that I don’t even need, but I just can’t say no to a notebook. These notebooks were no exception, I mean just look at them. The “Notes” and “More Notes” patterned A5 notebooks are from Tesco believe it or not and they came as a pack of two for just £2.99. They’re really useful for making check-lists and to-do lists as they’re small – I tend to use them to go grocery shopping because they’re the right size for carrying around. However, the A4 “Dream Big” notebook on the right is equally as useful, I tend to use this to plan blog posts and honestly the front cover is just one of the best front covers I’ve ever seen on a notebook. You cannot deny that it looks fab. It’s from Sainsbury’s (which by the way, are amazing for stationery, I always go there for notebooks) and cost just £2.99!

img_5161

Lastly, I got myself this A4 weekly planner from B&M – which was a bloody bargain at just £1! Again, if you read my last post then you’all see this planner featured, I could rant and rave all day about how useful this thing is and how it’s helped me organise my life. And an added bonus – it looks lovely! You can’t go wrong with one of these for just £1. Then we’ve got the Zoella pencils. I got these actually for Christmas as part of the bag and coffee mug gift set, and I love them. I am quite partial to doodling so I like to keep a few pencils to hand and I mean, these look really cute so..why not? You can get these from Boots and Superdrug, although I’I not sure how much they cost to buy individually – as I said I got them in the set.

These are all the bits and bobs that I bought and I’m loving them all, especially as they were all super affordable! If you’re a fellow stationery lover then let me know which item you’re loving most in the comments below! Thank you so much for reading, make sure you follow my blog to see my Drugstore Make-Up Haul post coming on Friday!

P.S. Let me know what you think of these pics I’ve taken as I’m really trying to work on taking good pics!

emmachxrlotte

30 Comments

1. January 19, 2017 / 8:10 pm

hmmm the fresh scent of pretty notebooks can calm my mind and make me feel very happy! If I add a nice looking pen, my day basically can’t go wrong!

• January 19, 2017 / 11:02 pm

This is so me! Good stationery totally makes my day😂

2. January 20, 2017 / 4:29 pm

I am looking out for a reasonably priced notebook for my bullet journal. I’d like one that’s a grid rather than lined.

Have you seen the lovely bits and bobs in The Works?

I like your desk tidy and filing tray 🙂

• January 20, 2017 / 4:40 pm

I’d 100% check out Sainsbury’s first for a grid notebook, they have so much variety, failing that try Wilkos!(assuming you’re from England that is) or Amazon, Amazon have everything👌🏼 I haven’t no! I’ve never thought to try The Works! Are they good?

• January 20, 2017 / 6:58 pm

Yes I’m in the UK. The Works have some great lined notebooks and fab pens. I’ll check out Sainsbury’s and Wilko. Thanks!

3. January 20, 2017 / 5:15 pm

I’m with you, I’m such a sucker for pretty, fun, cool font stationary. I obsess over it. I also love notebooks, journals, planners, the whole 9 yards lol Whenever I go to a store I have to browse through the notebook section- I just can’t help myself.

xo, JJ

• January 20, 2017 / 8:45 pm

I’m exactly the same, can’t resist some lovely new stationery bits! Always gets me feeling so productive too!xx

4. January 21, 2017 / 5:45 am

You and I will get along so well! I’m also big on journaling and planners! One of my goals this year was to journal at least 2x a week aside from blogging! I have something similar to your journal that has a quote and a prompt related to it. I’m new to the passion planner, just started and it’s very helpful! You should look into it!

• January 24, 2017 / 8:09 pm

I absolutely love the idea of it all but I’m so bad at sticking to it! But I’ve never heard of passion planners?! I’ll definitely be looking into that! X

5. January 22, 2017 / 11:03 am

ooooooh my gosh, this all looks amazing! I LOVE stationery and am just completely addicted to notebooks – one thing that I REALLY love atm is stickers, i must admit. this is such a lovely post!x

• January 22, 2017 / 11:15 am

Ah thank you so much!! Omg yes I can never turn down a good pack of stickers! But I’m so bad for buying pretty stickers and then not using them because I don’t want to waste them😭😂 Thank you!!x

• January 24, 2017 / 8:10 pm

They are aren’t they! Yeah of course, I’ll check it out right now!x

6. January 24, 2017 / 2:50 pm

I bought a set of 18 fine nib pens for my journal. They were only £2 in The Works. I’ll do a blog post about them soon.

• January 24, 2017 / 8:15 pm

Omg nothing like a new pack of pens – especially if they’re super cheap! Can’t wait to see the blog post!x

7. February 17, 2017 / 9:57 pm

The photos beautifully showcase your new journals. Everything looks so tidy. I get so much satisfaction looking at an organized desk with cute stationary.

8. February 24, 2017 / 12:32 pm

I absolutely love stationary and you’ve left me wishing we have all those stores here so I can go buy those notebooks! Love the pictures in this post (and love the copper!) Great post! xx

• February 24, 2017 / 6:23 pm

Me too! Cannot beat some new stationery! You should see if BusyB is available to ship worldwide, they have some fantastic products! Thank you :)xx

• February 26, 2017 / 10:46 pm

I checked out their website – SUCH beautiful products!! – unfortunately they don’t ship outside the UK😭

• February 27, 2017 / 7:42 pm

They really are, I received a ton of products from them today, I love them all already! Aw no! Have you tried their products that are on Amazon? They sell some through Amazon, they might be available worldwide on there!x

• March 1, 2017 / 4:40 pm

I just NEED stationary.. I’m actually running out of pens and markers and I literally can’t study without them, lol. Amazon sucks for me ’cause I need a Paypal account – which I don’t have. 🙁 I’ll just have to look for a Dutch website that sells pretty stationary!

• March 5, 2017 / 11:44 am

I always used to be the same, colourful stationery is the only reason I got through school! Oh that’s crap! Well I hope you can find somewhere!x

• March 19, 2017 / 9:09 pm

I actually managed to find these really cute sites!! I had just given up, and then I suddenly came across a ton! 😀

• February 25, 2017 / 9:44 am

Oooh thank you for letting me know, I’ll definitely go and check it out!x

9. February 25, 2017 / 4:04 pm

Honestly as of lately I’ve been SO into notebooks and making lists and writing things down. Just assigning notebooks for certain purposes. Probably pushing over 9 different journals <3 Great posts and pictures!

• February 25, 2017 / 4:20 pm

Me too! I feel like I’m so organised and on top of things when I’m doing it, I love it! I’ve got a whole draw full of notebooks, diaries and journals. I’m so obsessed! Thank you 🙂 x

What are you thinking? Leave a comment